September 7, 2014

Post-First Day of PreK

Ethan's first day was a success....well, at least we think so! He came out of his classroom with lots of sand in his hair and in his sneakers. He was super sweaty, and couldn't stop telling us all about snack time! Mommy failed her only requirement...she forgot to sign him out on the sheet. Hey, I'm still learning too!

I scooped Ethan up and headed up the 5 to hit up Disneyland! Honestly....I love that place!

That little face seems to be saying:
"Nannie nannie boo boo...I'm off to Disneyland while you're in school"

Golden Zephyr...we love that ride!

Second worst ride in the whole place - next only to Tuck & Roll's bumper cars
The caterpillar train is so not exciting...but I guess she liked it!

Our very first school artwork to enter the house!
Thankfully I was given a box to keep this stuff in...otherwise, it would probably wind up in the garbage. Someone in this house isn't a fan of keeping "stuff"

Ethan. You just completed your first day of PreK. What are you going to do next?!?
I'm going to Disneyland!

Main Street with Grandma & Nannette

Ethan was super excited for It's a Small World.
Too bad Grumpy (aka - Jon) wasn't with us! 

How to get Ethan to smile at the camera.... make sure he can see  himself!

Cooling off in the shade at Dumbo!
It's only water in that cup!

Soundsational Parade. LOVE IT!

Not two minutes after the last ride, Bubby finally fell asleep!
He had a long day!

There's no doubt about Ethan's favorite ride!! No lines = riding Buzz Lightyear five times throughout the day! Mommy got pretty good at it too! Bring it on, Jon!

No comments:

Post a Comment