September 7, 2014

15 months

It's been 15 months since Jon took command of HQCO, 5th Reg.  Time for the mister to move on to the Ops World. We look forward to our next adventure!

On Friday, Jon turned over command to "Captain Patrick." Lots of great things spoken and the kids were excellent. Double win!!

I'm thinking they're a bit tired of having their photos taken!

Standing in front of HQCO for the last time!


Passing of the guide-on!

One last time!

It's now yours, buddy!

He is relieved (of duty, that is)!

Changing places


Kind remarks from the Regimental Commander

The old guy!

The new guy!

And a bit of comic relief!

Hello pretty blue eyes!

She had one last picture in her! Just for daddy!

Truly a daddy's girl

Ethan was done!

Oh, hooray!!! We're all looking at the same camera!

Thank God for good friends!

That evening we celebrated Jon's promotion with family and friends. Dukes in San Clemente was a great venue to host our party!!

We Landers (well, at least 3 of us) love CAKE!

Not the best but I'm at least not the one taking all the photos!

No, Ethan. You cannot lick the cake!

Like I said, we like cake!

Ethan's too busy eating cake to look at the camera!

A  little Frozen to occupy the kids
Hello, baby Ingrid!! :-)

I'm almost done posting our whirlwind week...ALMOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment