September 3, 2014

Major Landers

Jon will probably not be too happy I'm writing this, but I'm allowed to be proud right?? September is a big month for the Landers Fam Bam (you'll see a few more posts), and promotion to Major is included in that list!

Husband - I am proud of you. I admire your commitment and your dedication. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed! I am so thankful you were stateside for this one...makes it so much more awesome that we could be apart of the ceremony! I look forward to this next stage of our life together!

After a rather long hiatus (since April), we finally broke out the good camera. It had a cracked lens cover for a while...happy it wasn't the lens! So, why wouldn't I take a few practice shots of our two littles? Not that they are the "cheesing" type...yet! Still was able to get a few cute ones!



In the words of Grandma Leyhe, "that little imp"!

That little smirk....oh man, she is something else!


CHEESE!

Hooray for some enthusiasm!

Those eyes get me every time!

Seriously??? Three & a half and two?? Time is moving much too quickly!!

Just a few photos from the ceremony

 
The last photo as Captain Landers 

We practiced a few times so E & El knew how to take off the bars

Kisses of course!


El checking to make sure mommy put it on correctly!

I think someone is happy!

BAM!

I got caught!

Synchronized kid picking up - it should be an Olympic sport!

Congratulations, Major Landers

Thank goodness the 5th Marines are a little understanding about perpetual motion!

A sweet moment between Daddy & El!

Man oh man, best family photo in a LONG time!
Those leaves look good on you, hubby!

E's face cracks me up in this!!

WIN! We're all looking at the same camera!
 
We are thankful that our families were here to help celebrate this wonderful day with us! Thank you to all who have helped us get here....you were in our thoughts today!!


1 comment: