September 4, 2014

First Day of PreK

Today is the day! My first baby starts his long journey into school. No tears! A few hugs and kisses. Almost anti-climactic. Here's hoping for good listening and kindness towards his teachers and classmates (hopefully friends)!

The morning started off similar to most mornings. E waking up at 6:15, with El following shortly afterwards. Some playtime/craziness. Breakfast. More playtime/craziness. Getting dressed and then getting in the car. However, most mornings I'm rushing out the door to make an 8:30 departure. Somehow this morning, time was moving at a snails pace. Probably was the lots of extra helping hands that allowed me to not have to do it all on my own!

What Bubby doesn't know is that while he's at school, little miss headed off to Disneyland with the grandparents. Nannette, PawPaw, E and I will meet up with little girl and my parents once he finishes school. We are so truly spoiled! I should be using this alone time for cleaning (Jon's idea) or errands....but sometimes you just have to sit back & relax!! Or in my case, post pictures!!

Morning snuggle/playfest in bed

He's getting way too big!

Look at those roses! You'd think I was a gardener of some sort!!

Nannette & PawPaw

Grandma & Grandpa

"El'nor. You're too whittle. You still a baby"
Explaining to sister why she isn't going to school today

I think someone is super excited!
Again, I'm so thankful that Jon is here for this "first."

The school uniform is a red shirt & blue shorts. I did not realize that when dressing him this morning!

I love you, Bubby!

I love you too, Mommy!

Saying good morning to Mrs. Hardison.
And he never looked back!

Here's wishing all those mommies and daddies dropping off their babies this week a happy & healthy school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment