November 1, 2012

Halloween

Our street had a huge potluck dinner before trick or treating began. It was a blast! I, however, have enough chili leftover to make it through this deployment! I'm going to have to go buy more plastic containers to freeze it!

Photos from the day.

Photo op with some pumpkins

Pre-halloween fun melt down.

My little baller! "Doh-doh-doh"

Touchdown!!!


Ethan stiff-arming the other team

The end of game handshake - or hug

Sibling love!

Both of them  look completely surprised I'm taking this photo
 
Eleanor saying "Goooooo Irish...Fight"

Just too stinkin' adorable in that bow!

Ethan and Elsbeth playing together

Must be some so interesting behind the camera

Enjoying a delicious hotdog

Emma and Ethan enjoying some more food - YAY for mommies being in the picture too!

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was in college. Having kids makes this day so much more fun - in my opinion!

Snug as a bug!

Ethan and Emma smelling (or picking) the rose petals


We had a great time but we definitely missed Daddy on this fun evening. Mommy could've used another referee to manage the "game." We love you! Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment