November 1, 2012

Eleanor

1 year old!
21 lbs 13 oz, 30 inches
LOVES: Walking EVERYWHERE! Playing outside. Being held by Mommy, until someone more interesting comes along! Giving kisses and "hugs" (which are just more kisses). Shaking my little booty to some rad tunes. Saying "momma", "dadda", and "hi-dawg"! Riding in the big tractor with Big Brother. Everyone else's water bottle or sippy cup!
HATES: Teething. When Mommy is cooking and she won't hold me!! 6PM.


11 months
LOVES: Walking...still holding onto something but I am SOOOO close! My sippy cup of water. Blueberries. Making kissing sounds. Playing with cars and trucks and making sounds to go along. Dancing. Cheese-ball facing, where I scrunch my nose and bare my teeth. Waving at birds and helicopters and trains and well, pretty much anything that moves! Playing in the garage with my big bro.
HATES: Solid food other than Cho-chos and blueberries. Being held when all I want to do is play. The usual - sleepy, poopy, hungry.

10 months
LOVES: Moving about. Drooling. Waving. Climbing into ride-on toys. Swimming, splashing, kicking....in a pool or in the bath tub. Saying "mama."
HATES: Teething. Being sleepy, poopy or hungry


9 months
21 lbs 4 oz; 29 inches long
LOVES: DADDY!!!!! Crawling. Pulling up on everything. Drooling, still! Gettin' my groove on. Waving with only my right hand, still. Playing with my big brother and his toys, much to his chagrin! Flying naked baby time (aka - bath time)! SLEEPING (finally)!!! Cho-chos(Cheerios)!
HATES: Being sleepy, poopy or hungry.


8 months
LOVES: Drooling (or shall I say leaking - it's that bad!). Crawling - YAY!! Doing a cute little waving action with my right hand. Laughing and giggling with big brother. Riding in my car while mommy pushes. Getting my Vitamin D. Putting everything in my mouth, still. Letting mommy sleep through the night!!!! Trying out my vocal chords!
HATES: Being poopy and again, still. Also, I'm VERY selective in my baby-sitters.



7 months
Loves: Putting EVERYTHING in my mouth. When Ethan dumps out all our toys. Sitting in the walker and playing the piano. BALLOONS! Still saying "hi" to mommy in the middle of the night. Getting my eat on! "Crawling" backwards...I know one day I'll be moving forward!
Hates: well, nothing new. Still do not like being poopy or hungry!



6 months
18lbs 1 oz; 27 inches long
Loves: My big brother, Ethan! He is the coolest and makes me giggle everytime I see him! Getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth! Pulling hair, especially Ethan's! Swinging. Drooling. Playing in my walker. Sitting up. Avocados, peas, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans...okay, anything momma will feed me. Shower time with mommy. Waking up in the middle of the night to say "hi" to mommy. Being held. Naps.
Hates: Kept waiting to eat. Being poopy - yet again!

5 months
No doctor visit this month so no stats
Loves: Rolling....everywhere! When Ethan comes to get me in the morning from my crib or mommy's bed - whichever I decide I want to sleep in at 6am in the morning! Napping!! Taking a bath with my big bro and when he pours water over my belly! Putting everything I get ahold of in my mouth...these teeth hurt!!!
Hates: Being poopy - still!! Not being able to roll - walls and furniture always get in my way!!


4 months
15 lbs 9 oz, 25.5 inches long (I think she's grown more than a half inch)
Loves: When Ethan plays with me, being tickled, being held, waking up in the middle of the night to play
Hates: teething (I have cut the bottom 2), being poopy, when mommy keeps me waiting to eat

3 months
13 lbs 6 oz, 25 inches long
Loves: Talking, having lotion rubbed on my belly, sleeping, playing on my playmat and reaching for the dangling toys
Hates: being poopy (who wouldn't), being hungry, being in her carseat when the car and/or stroller is not moving
Pretty sure this little girl looks like her momma!

2 months
10 lbs 6 oz, 23.5 inches long
Loves: Baths, cooing, smiling, eating, spitting up, talking with my big brother, going for walks, sleeping
Hates: being hungry, when the stroller stops

1 month
8 lbs 11oz, 22 inches long
Doesn't do a whole lot - just lays there and is cute!


Birth day
7 lbs 14 oz; 18.5 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment