May 2, 2015

The things we do while the hubby is away

We are so excited that daddy is home! Gone for over a month....and to these kids....no big deal. Sure, they've learned the "I want my Daddy" when they don't like what Mommy has to say, but it still pulls at the heart strings! Thankful that we live in paradise. Makes for easy distractions! Then again, we spent much of the month (well, at least most of my photos) streaking with SWCP. I ran at least a mile every single day in April. I ran 92 miles in April. How to top that? Have a friend challenge you to run 100 miles in May. And of course I accepted!!

Photo onslaught!

Dinner out with some lovelies to celebrate a few birthdays!
Butter cake all to myself = DELICIOUS!

We finally joined the 21st century! 

Our two cuties ready for the SWCP Easter fun run

Two of the best running buddies I know!

Giving them a few feet of freedom

Kinda makes me happy that they want to go running like Momma!

Just before the SWCP egg hunt

CHEESE!!

Mickey pancakes at Antoine's!

They love sitting at the breakfast bar! 

Enjoying our first Quinceniera. It was an amazing night!

HAPPY EASTER!!

HE IS RISEN!

A beautiful service with walking out to God's beauitful creations. Doesn't get much better than this!
Well, okay, maybe if Jon was with us!

Thank you, Grandma & Grandpa

Cards & stickers from Nannette & PawPaw

Neighborhood Easter egg hunt

Just hanging with our buddy! (*sniff*)

Showing off the goods!

Enjoying the goods with our pal!

Having a blast with friends & Nannette & PawPaw while mommy ran her big race

LEG SAVERS!!
After 12 miles, I needed to hop in the van right away because the runner after me needed help. Trying to get out of the van was almost impossible. I cramped SO badly that you could see the cramp and I could barely walk. We parked next to a van and they offered for me to use "Elevation Legs." I just might have to invest in one of these things! 

Just a super sweet photo of my night time running buddy! Kind of our thing!
We'll just have to fly you back next year, Meeeee!!

Beach day with our buddies!

Dinner at Nicks! WE LOVE BUTTER CAKE!!

Thank you, Nannette & PawPaw!!!

E & El had a very important job at Mass. They did a fantastic job carrying the collection basket up to the altar!

On our way to celebrate baby Reid!

They begged to push the stroller....maybe next time I'll go for a ride!

Testing out our adventure limits! 4.75 miles.
Not too shabby!!

It was crazy pants night!

Clearly I have not practiced my bouncy ball'ing in quite some time!

Guess who won some socks?!?

AND a Saucony dog bowl. HAHAHA!
Pedro's at the beach with Uncle Tim....

And ice cream, of course!!
Thanks for the visit!! So glad we were able to get together!!

Kinda dig the picture! Taken by the birthday girl.....so I'm not being completely exclusive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment