May 3, 2015

God Bless, Baby Reid!

Just some photos from a gorgeous day! If these are the ones that I snapped, I cannot wait to see the ones our friend Karyn took!

This kid is ready for his big day!

I can only imagine what these two (okay, three) guys were thinking during the photo shoot!

How many mommas does it take to wrangle 6 kiddos?!

Missing one

Just waiting his turn!

Nothing but smiles!

Blue eyed boys!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! She's going to give us her cooties!!"

Missing one again!

Oh there he is!
And with his best "Blue Steel!"

Hugs for J-man!

Taking it all in!

Grandma Roseann & Paul!

HA! My shutter is faster than you, E!!

E hanging with the big boys!

And then loving on the "babies!"
He's kinda stuck in the middle!

Aunt Meeee

The Mash family!

One day they'll look at the camera at the same time!!

Hehehehe! Trying to get the attention of 6 littles!

Seems a bit windy in this photo!

Remembering her own baptism....I'm sure!

Picking on Mr. Rick!

CAKE!!!
God Bless, Reid!

I'll take the big one!! (and the one with green on it)

Thank you, Vic family, for including us in Reid's special day!! We love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment