April 24, 2015

Happy Birthday, Ethan!!

Okay, so I'm just a little behind on updating!! Life is happening...and it's flying by!!

This year we celebrated Ethan's birthday without our main man around....which means birthday parties are on the low key side! I'm pretty sure our little guy enjoyed himself...even if a "water slide bounce house" was not included!

Tuesday afternoon was spent at a playground just playing!! Best idea I've had in a while. The kids and parents had a great time just enjoying each other!! Finding a "good" time to interrupt play for cake was next to impossible. Guess it's a sign of a good party when you have to stop play to eat cake!!

Enjoying some of the goods before the rest of our friends show up!

Hugs for & from EMMA!!!

Thank you, M, for the sweet birthday card!!

CHOCOLATE MILK FOR EVERYONE!!!
(HI, Sarah & Reid!)

Bobby!!!

Jack!!

Super cute shot of some super sweet little girls playing together!

Ms. Stefanie, Ms. Carley and Baby Ingrid enjoying some relaxed fun!

Love this one!

Too windy for the candles, so we pretended!

So much funniness in this photo not to share!

WHO WANTS CAKE?!?!

Look how excited that little boy is over his very first Nerf gun?!
Thank you, Marthiljohni's!

Can't wait to do this with Daddy!!

Sunday was Ethan's actual birthday. An entire day spent celebrating him! I think he had a great day!!

An after church birthday treat!

This was the real treat! Having Daddy available to sing "Happy Birthday!"
 Skip a head a few hours to dinner time. Eleanor took a nap while Ethan & I enjoyed attending a birthday party for his classmates!

Waiting for the other buds to show up!

These two!!

FOOD! Glorious food!

A big 4 year old birthday dinner!

Couldn't leave these two out of the photos!

Apparently Sarah & I were really excited about the song!

Good job, buddy!!

30 seconds later, this little red head showed up!!
Look at that mug!!! 
Could that kid get any cuter?!?!

Hi Reid!!!

About as good as you can get when presents are involved!

Hugs from Bobby while L&T help Ethan out!

Probably the best of the batch!

What can we really expect after ice cream??

Perfection from us, of course!!

One happy little boy!!

El looks like she's had a pretty good time!

You can make me say "cheese" but I don't have to look at the camera!

HOORAY for the garbage truck!!

He certainly got hooked up this year!!

Thank  you all who helped celebrate Ethan's birthday!! We are all certainly blessed!!

Maybe next year I can keep up with another Momma's creations for her twins:

NAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment