October 8, 2013

Finally....a few minutes to myself

Of course, as I write those words, I know one of the little people sleeping upstairs will wake up!

Okay, so finally I'm writing about Camp California...almost 2 months later. It was a wonderful time!! I absolutely loved seeing my family for a week. Best part...we weren't the ones traveling!! We were able to sleep in our own beds...which always makes for better vacations for this crew!!

Mom arrived on Thursday (or Wednesday)...it's been so long, I've forgotten already! She says she came to "prep things" before the rest of the gang arrived. I'm convinced she didn't want to ride on the plane with 4 little kids (5 kids if you include my brother) who had to wake up at 5am! Either way, it worked out perfectly!

The fam arrived on Saturday. The cousins had such a great time!! It really is awesome seeing them together!! The week was packed with eating, adventuring, chatting and laughing. All in all, it was a huge success! We are still talking to each other!!! ;-)

Mom...who do you say this kid is?

Caleb! Funny, he was 6 months old when Jon & I got married. They sure do grow up quickly!!

Ella hitching a ride with Ethan!

Poor Logan...playing with the "baby" toys!

Bentley showing us his muscles! Oh those pathetic G-men!

I see Bentlye!

Cousing hugs are the best...

...followed closely to cousins holding hands!

Mom...who do you say this clown is?

Logan just getting way too big!!

Proof that I am getting old....Laura & I used to babysit the two on the right. Old friends reuniting!

More old friends reuniting....a lot older! HAHA!

Happy Birthday, Caleb!!

Who knew that Ethan helping Bentley with his milk was so hysterical! Probably a good 10 minutes of entertainment!
The Johnsons hitting up the Pacific Coast!

Surfs up, dude!!

Jumping waves with Grandpa!

Crawling towards the water

Ethan getting a ride on Daddy's surf board!

Teaching Daddy a thing or two about surfing!

Jeff is surfing...not something you'd see every day!

Cousins... minus one. AWESOME photo!

Okay, Mommy. I'm finished. I'll just lay here and make sand angels until you pick me up!

Jumping waves with Uncle Jon-Jon/Daddy!

All greased up and ready for the Safari Park

Ella hitching a ride in the torpedo! Eleanor's just along for the ride!

Whitey was obsessed with the silver-back

More cousin hand-holding time.

Cool Caleb and crazy Aunt Dar!

Cheese!!! I am so hot right now!

Safari tram ride!

Mr. Lion taking a snooze in the trunk!

Eleanor groovin' to the tunes!

Bentley praying that the tunes end soon!

Bat-men!

Cute little elephant!

Straight chillin' with my favorite person of the week!

Safari tram ride!

And it is nap time! Bye, bye Safari Park!

Photo op....where is Bentley?? I swear he was in California!

On the bus to the happiest place on earth! Jeff & Laura, I don't want to know what you are doing!!!

Not sure who was more excited to see the princesses, Mom or.....

Ella!

6 amazing little kids who were wonderful!

I missed you, Jon!

Everyone except Jon. Pretty good shot....aside from Eleanor screaming!

I know someone who wasn't upset that he missed this ride! Who doesn't love It's a Small World???

Photo bombers in the back!

Fireworks! Ooooooohhhhh!!!!
Mommy cried when Dumbo flew & Baby of Mine was played. BAH!! I'm such a sap!

Thank you Grandma & Pepe (hehe) for our Mickey's and Minnie's

Eleanor says "thank you" too!

Ethan loves playing with his new Mickey and Lightening McQueen! They have become staples for sleep time!

Dinner at Beachfire at the end of a fun-filled week. DELICIOUS!

Watching "Ted's mo-mo" aka - The Lorax! Such sweethearts!

One last walk around the house with my favorite person of the week!

May they always continue to love each other like they do now!

I know some pretty blessed people in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment