I simply cannot believe it has been a whole year already! Maybe the 8 month deployment had much to do with it, but I feel like we were just at the hospital!
Eleanor is still learning to like milk....must be warmed and served in her bottle. UGH! Still will only eat mostly pureed foods...unless it's a grilled cheese sandwich (must be the butter) or anything off Mommy or Daddy's plate. First world problems, for sure!
I LOVE parties. I love celebrating our littles....even if they won't remember! We had a wonderful time celebrating Eleanor's 1st birthday with our friends and are so thankful for everything they bring into our lives!
 |
| "What do these clowns think they're doing?" |
 |
| "Seriously! Ethan, help me out here! What does she want me to do?" |
 |
| Does not like donuts. If she didn't look like me, I'd have to wonder... |
 |
| It's birthday party time!! Water fun for everyone! |
 |
| Having a blast in the new pool! |
 |
| "Okay, I'm done" |
 |
| Loving some sprinkler action! |
 |
| Making sure others enjoyed the sprinkler too! |
 |
| Pool table action with my girlfriend, Emma! |
 |
| Our buddy, Drew! |
 |
| Playtime with Daddy! |
 |
| Just a few little dudes enjoying some pool fun! |
 |
| Dessert!!! |
 |
| Oreo cake...because it's tradition! |
 |
| Happy Birthday, baby girl! |
 |
| "You want me to do what?" |
 |
| Force feeding the cream... |
 |
| ...still not interested! |
 |
"Mommy...get me outta here!"
Hi Jake & Anna!! |
 |
| "Mom. For real...this is not fun!" |
 |
| Birthday girl - 1 Mommy - 0 |
 |
| Two sleepy babies lovin' on Ms. Sarah! |
 |
| A happy 1 year old after nap time |
 |
| A little girl who enjoyed being outside but Mommy forgot to reapply the sunscreen. DOH! |
 |
| Oh I love this big dog! "Hiiiii daaawwwggg" |
 |
| Pretending that she likes hats. |
 |
| Kisses for Grandma! |
 |
| Troy decided he wanted to come play with us. |
 |
| "Moooommmmmyyyy, I'm so excited!!" Ethan however does not look so enthused! |
 |
| "Hey Grandpa, you think Daddy will let me take his Jeep for a spin?" |
 |
Ethan not quite understanding that it was Eleanor's birthday.
Troy not quite understanding why he couldn't just come down to our house! (even though it's TOTALLY fine with me) |
 |
| Looking cuter than ever in Troy's helmet! |
 |
| "But Grandpa, it's my toy" |
 |
| "Well, at least I can eat the blocks!" |
 |
| Eleanor's turn to play with Eleanor's toy! |
 |
| Still Eleanor's turn |
 |
| Ethan won....more like Eleanor moved onto something else! |
 |
| She had NO problems figuring out the whole birthday present thing. |
 |
| Ooooooohhh....I love my pink water bottle! |
 |
| "What do you mean that the card isn't the present?" |
 |
| Another Mommy/daughter look-a-like photo. |
 |
| Birthday picture with Daddy! |
 |
| Desperately trying to have this girl eat some sort of birthday cake... |
 |
| Cupcake icing will have to do! No cake...just the icing. |
 |
| Snoopy is soooo comfy! |
 |
Thank you Nannette & PawPaw for my blanket!
Hmmmm....what else can I get into? |
No comments:
Post a Comment