I just cannot get over how quickly time is flying! Let's do some catching up before I tackle Camp California and Lil Miss' 1st birthday!
 |
| Who doesn't enjoy playing dress up with a baby girl? Somehow I don't think this is quite what that phrase means!! |
 |
| Movie time with my babies! |
 |
| Eleanor gettin' in on the action with the big boys! (Notice the long sleeve shirts in August) |
 |
| Enjoying some quality time with our buds, Liam & Troy. Sesame Street and popcorn....a bumpin' night at the Landers' household! |
 |
Found time to run an evening 8K, during the week, through a horse poop laden trail. Super fun! Always great running with behind this lady!! Thanks for being there, lady behind the camera. MFM! |
 |
| A record breaking day for SWCP, as well as the start of the next C25K program! BOOM!! |
 |
| "It's just you and me, bud....the ladies have us surrounded!" |
 |
| "Ooooooh, big truck!" |
 |
| Apparently I am no longer enough entertainment for him while in the car. |
Eleanor has a few new tricks up her sleeves...
 |
| Crawling under the end table to get toys |
 |
| Getting into the Cho-chos box that was accidentally left on the floor! I was upstairs changing Ethan, Jon was in the garage, and apparently Eleanor thought she'd take the opportunity to get some extra chow! |
 |
| Momma closed the gate, well at least she thought she did. The view as I was changing Ethan. Notice a theme here....I'm changing Ethan, Eleanor is testing her new skills. One smart cookie! |
 |
| With a face like this, who needs to worry! Totally telling me "Momma...I got this!" |
 |
| "Just practicing. One day she'll let me use this thing for real!" |
 |
| Drinking milk just like big bro. Well, at least pretending like I do. |
 |
| And for this reason Eleanor has inherited the nickname MAJR-ette (Monkey Arms Junior), just like her brother. My dinner, sitting on the kitchen table, in a bowl - on the floor in less than 5 seconds. I just couldn't get there quick enough! Thankfully no one was hurt and the bowl didn't shatter! |
PCS'ing is never fun! Whether you are the one who is packing up or your neighbor...it is so not awesome. You do whatever you can to get under that weight allowance, or get rid of things you don't want any more. While we are sad that so many of our wonderful neighbors have moved on, we have been the beneficiaries of some neato-burrito items. The most photographed is the "big tractor." It has become THE bargaining chip with Ethan.
 |
Learning how this bad boy works!
Thanks Mauro family!! |
 |
| Ready to rock 'n roll |
Ethan's always willing to drive his buds around the street.
 |
| Ethan driving Elaine around the street. |
 |
| Taking turns with Tristan |
 |
| His favorite driving buddy. Stops to get pick her a yellow flower every time! |
 |
| Even Daddy gets a ride! |
 |
| One of those days when Ethan was not allowed to ride the "big tractor." Rough life that kid leads! |
Please continue to keep my cousin Leanne in your prayers. The latest news from the doc isn't what we wanted, however it is what He has planned. For more information please read the "Team Chin" blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment