Picking up where I left off (I'm proud that I was able to give one update while we were away), we enjoyed a funfilled and packed Christmas holiday. Ethan still didn't quite get the opening gifts thing but by the end of it all he did at least open a few packages. Eleanor, well, she just laid there being cute!
 |
| Enjoying a Redskins win with Grandma & Granpa! |
 |
| A little get together with our buddies - Molly, MC and Bill. Tripper and Roy weren't too keen on having their picture taken. |
 |
| All dressed up for church |
 |
| Waiting backstage for her big moment! |
 |
| Another Landers debuts as Baby Jesus. No, this is not a tradition to be continued in 2013!! 2011 and 2012 was enough! |
 |
| Hey Brian...can you pick Ethan up and hand him to me so I can have a family photo? |
 |
| Brian realizing that's not quite what I meant!! Thanks for filling in for Jon, though! |
 |
| She was all dress. But goodness...look at those arms!! She's another monkey armed Landers. There's already a MAJR (monkey arms junior) in the house, what shall we call her? |
 |
| Pressing the ornament that makes noise...thanks Nanette and PawPaw! |
 |
| I have NEVER seen a kid get so excited for a plate!! I'm glad my buddy acts like every gift is the best thing in the entire world! |
 |
| Just relaxing after a hard day! Didn't even have energy to take off the 2nd shoe! |
 |
| At least someone put it back on for me! |
 |
| I think Ahhh-eeee has a buddy! Ally was the only one who got called her name by Ethan! |
 |
| Christmas morning! |
 |
| Uncle Brian - it's time to get up! |
 |
| One excited little boy! |
 |
| I think I'll help this guy out with this big box! |
 |
| Ta-da! |
 |
| Boxes...the gifts that keep on giving! |
 |
| Just love that smile! |
 |
| Hey mom...do you think you could pack me up and ship me off to see daddy?? I have a packing slip & all. Just tape 'er up! |
 |
| YAY!!!! |
 |
| Oh Uncle Dennis...you are so funny!! |
 |
| Big belly laughs are my favorite! |
 |
| Baby girl loving on Uncle Dennis |
 |
| Cousins (and Uncle Whitey in the back)! |
 |
| Just hanging out underneath the chair so I don't get stepped on! |
 |
| More laughing with Uncle Dennis |
 |
| Can you believe this is the best picture out of 20?? |
 |
| So cool to have all the cousins there!! |
 |
| Again, the best picture out of 20! |
 |
| Dancing siblings! |
 |
| Pretty ladies! |
 |
| Aunt Dar, Aunt Dar...I can jump weally high! |
 |
| Ethan says me too! |
 |
| Awww! Cousin hugs are the best! |
 |
| That's one tasty shoulder Uncle Jeff! |
 |
| Best buds cuz their mommy's are best buds! |
 |
| Time for a milk break! |
 |
| Is it Ethan or is it Cindy-Lou Who? |
 |
| Cousin Declan and Aunt Barb! |
 |
| More pretty ladies |
 |
| Ethan playing some tunes for us! |
 |
| Trip to see the National Tree.....brrrrrr! |
 |
| Watching the trains with Grandma & Grandpa! |
 |
| Nanette and PawPaw! |
 |
| All bundled up to play in the snow! |
 |
| A lacrosse stick is a MUST when playing in the snow! |
 |
| This one is for you Jon....see, he does do dishes! |
 |
| New Year's Eve |
 |
| Pretty little girl |
 |
| Just missing one. Maybe next year! |
Next up are photos from the beginning of the year (when I find the time).
Thankful you got to spend the holidays with family :) Praying for you guys often!
ReplyDelete