2013 is shaping up to be a great year for the Landers! We have so many things to celebrate: an anniversary (okay, that happened already), Valentine's Day, a halfway home party, Easter, a 2nd birthday and a 31st birthday for the hubs...and that's all before the Mister decides he's going to return home. That should keep us plenty busy to pass the time.
As I write this I can hardly believe that we were on the east coast only 2 weeks ago. We returned on the 10th and unfortunately both Eleanor and I got sick with a nasty and yucky virus on the 11th. While Ethan escaped it, he did have an ear infection and croup while on the east coast so I'm thinking he was all "sick'd" out.
How quickly we have returned to our normal routine. Eleanor is doing much better with taking consistent naps. She is asleep at 10, 1, 5:45 and 8pm. Man, when her switch flips...it flips! She is not a patient child! Then again, I truly appreciate the routine and the alarm clock! It keeps me honest! Ethan went right back to sleeping for 12 hours at night (from 8 until 8) and taking a decent afternoon nap! I am so thankful that my kids are on the same 1pm sleep schedule. I pray that continues for a LONG time!
We are all loving the warm weather back here on the west coast. It's so nice to be able to go outside and play. Our little buddy does not do well when we stay inside all day. There's just way too much boy in him to keep him bottled up for even just one day! He is so happy to be back playing with his buddies, Emma & Elsbeth! I think they missed him (that, or they missed our garage door being open)!
We're still Stroller Warrior'ing along. It's great having something to do on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Makes the week go by quickly! I'm heading up, along with another momma, the inaguaral Stroller Warrior Camp Pendleton Couch to 5K program. We're heading into week 3 of the 8 week program. I'm super excited about it...it almost feels like coaching again. Definitely not the same but I have some sense of accomplishment! It's great to see so many women out there wanting to push themselves. It inspires me to keep going!
Jon is doing well. He's still floating around somewhere. Honestly...I have no idea where he is. Sure there is a general vicinity that they are located, but I couldn't point to you on a map where they are or have been. Keeping up with 2 kids...the best form of OpSec!
These are the last of our east coast trip. It was certainly hard sorting through 1200 photos to find the best ones to post!! Thank goodness for long nap times!!
 |
| Eleanor...you have something in your teeth. Let me get it for you! |
 |
| Meeting our buddy, Grant, for the first time! |
 |
| Hangin' out with one pretty momma! |
 |
| Cheering on the Redskins! |
 |
| And this is what an ear infection looks like...notice the water bottle being flung to the floor! |
 |
| Driving along with Aunt Sharon |
 |
| Enjoying some girl time with cousin Kathleen |
 |
| Great Papa and Great-Grandma! |
 |
| Grandma enjoying some cuddle time with Eleanor |
 |
| YAY!!! A box!!!! |
 |
| Uh-oh! |
 |
| Mom, can you believe it? Jake is playing with me!! |
 |
| Hey Jake...you sure you're going to eat all that?? |
 |
| Lunch with our dear friends from Bluffton! |
 |
| Miss this lady!! |
 |
| Ethan with two pretty ladies! |
 |
| Um, yes. Hello. I'd like to order 2 pizzas. |
 |
| Grandpa!! |
 |
| PawPaw! |
 |
| A gatorade shower! |
 |
| One crazy dinner! |
 |
| Cousin Bentley enjoying a cupcake |
 |
| Ooooooh, yum! |
 |
| Delicious! |
 |
| It would not be a White family dinner without someone getting icing smooshed on their face! |
 |
| What a handsome little guy! |
 |
| Our Ethan is a hugger! |
 |
| Bentley....not so much! |
 |
| Um, Uncle Brian. You gonna share that lasagna?? |
 |
| Jon - we'll photo shop you in! |
 |
| One last picture before we head back to the west coast! |
 |
| Uncle Brian....please pull my dress down! Momma always tells me to mind my business! |
This momma has found herself a new sitter. So, who knows...I might start writing about some grown-up adventures! You'll just have to wait to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment