September 3, 2015

Big week for baby girl

Okay, okay, okay. It's been since June since there's been a post. Summer gets crazy, right? Let's skip ahead a few months (maybe I'll get to summer in another post).

Baby girl went to school for the first time today. I feel like I should be more sad but it was pretty exciting. It's one of those "she's going to have such a great time, I can't be sad" types of feelings. I guess with it being a big week, we're still on such a high! Pre-school picnic, Disneyland, birthday day and 1st day of school.... we're too busy to be sad!

She was a pro! Probably helped that she did this every T-Th last year! We're really excited because there's a new morning routine.... prayer, song and pledge of allegiance as a pre-school. Really happy with this change! Gave me a kiss, walked right over to the door, turned in her red bucket, took a picture and never looked back.

 
The McC Street gals!

I think baby girl is pretty excited!

PUMPED!!!

Thankful for neighbors to help take photos!

Jackson and Eleanor are in the same class

Too cute not to share!

Running to the classroom... until Jackson saw the playground.

Showing Eleanor her classroom.

Such a big girl.... with huge feet!

This is right after we walked away and he proclaimed how he was sad and was going to miss her.
Gosh... may they always be this adorable!
Post 1st - day pizzas with our buddy, Jack.
I know she had a great day!

I got a full run down from Eleanor after class today - who and what she played with, what books they read and what songs they sang. She took her shoes off to dump the sand but put them back on (important caveat because I told her she could not take her shoes off). And the little boy with sunglasses (just glasses) and white shoes had a tough day.
    - Oh my goodness, she is my little talker!

I had a slight worry that she would be so young but something tells me she'll be just fine!!

I guess I should post some birthday celebration photos too. Slacking a bit... that's for sure!

The required photo at the first ride of the day!
HUGE fans of Midway Mania!

Always the 2nd ride of the day.... the carousel!

She loves the carousel!

DUMBO!

Waiting for the Sounsational parade.... hot, sunny, hungry. All great combinations for a good photo!

Birthday morning!
El's excitement compared to E's grumpiness over presents! Just kidding...I just caught him at the wrong moment. He was excited for her!

LOVES her new princess book!

Big fan of the new Dr. Seuss book!

One of our favorites.... the Crayon books always make us laugh!

Hooray.... more princess books!

ARIEL!

Why of course you can lick the candles!
El picked her "Kitty-Cat" cake

The baby cake eating area

The big kid area!

But of course we have to go to Farrell's for dinner & ice cream.... after cake with our friends!

This was Ethan "smiling." Great... can't wait for school photos!

A special happy birthday tune- do a ditty ditty dum ditty do

Dig in kiddos!

Turning 3 and going to school for the first time.... definitely a big week in the Landers household!

No comments:

Post a Comment