September 4, 2015

E's "big" day

Some battles are just not worth fighting. Ethan chose his outfit for school... he did not want to wear the khaki shorts and collared shirt I had picked. Knowing he has to get dressed for pictures next week, I thought it was really not worth forcing him into his "church clothes."

A special breakfast.... leftover eggs for E and PB&J for baby girl.
They both asked for this.

Blue on blue.....aaaccckkk!! Can't believe I let him go like this!
Oh well, at least there's green on both shirt and shorts so they kinda match.

HUGS!

Our routine...5 days a week!

I didn't even have to ask him. He just stood there, looked and me and I snapped a photo.
No kiss or hug (forgot to snag it before the door opened). Man... he is growing up too quickly!


Snapped a photo of him sitting before circle time.
See you later, Bubby!


Asked what he did today, and he told me "nothing."
Eleanor in the car says, "Soooo, what did you do today?" And still he said "nothing." A very different response from baby girl yesterday! He's too much sometimes!

A special lunch to finish up the week.... leftover pork chops! HA! We're knocking it out of the park over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment