Today, Ethan wrapped up his July 5K effort. Throughout the month of July, he ran a 5K....one quarter mile at a time! While I don't necessarily like ending my runs short, I LOVE the fact that he asks to wear his running shoes every time we head out in the jogging stroller so that he can run!! I'd say that goes in the W column!
It was a great morning! Full of laughs, sweat and food!!! I'm so thankful to be a part of such an amazing group of spouses!!
![]() |
| On your mark. Get set. |
![]() |
| GOOOOOOO! |
![]() |
| Bringing up the rear with our buds! |
![]() |
| Running in a marked off square is not complete unless he kicks the cone! UGH!!! |
![]() |
| His big finish! |
![]() |
| Eleanor truly brought up the rear. She was not happy that Mommy and Bubby ran without her! |
![]() |
| Her big finish! |
![]() |
| She, however, had no problem partaking in the finish line celebration! |
![]() |
| Ethan finally decided to join the group! |
![]() |
| Medal! Something tells me I should include Eleanor next time!! |
![]() |
| Certificate!! |
![]() |
| His first real bling!! |
![]() |
| Really proud of this little guy!! |
![]() |
| Clearly - we do not have the kids that love having their picture taken! |
![]() |
| Nailed it!!! |















No comments:
Post a Comment