December 9, 2012

It's beginning to look like...December

Doesn't it feel like Thanksgiving was ages ago? Time, thankfully, seems to be flying by. 

We've survived our first bout of a slight fever lasting more than a day. Poor little guy was waking up screaming in the night but we finally got it under control. I just wish his last tooth would break through!

Little girl is growing constantly. She is definitely going through some sort of growth spurt. She's been waking up around 3am just to play. She lays in bed just talking and smiling. It's super sweet...even if it's 3 in the morning. She goes back to bed after an hour or so. Thankfully she'll just lay there. I listen to her on the monitor.

Other than an impromptu sleepover with our buddy, Liam, we haven't really done anything these last couple weeks....just hung out. I think that's exactly what we needed since the coming weeks ahead will be CRAZY! But then again, I wouldn't have it any other way!

I love Eleanor sooo much...but this remote is super sweet!

Three little boys behaving while their mommas collect donations for the Marine Corps League of Staten Island

Those eyes are killers!!
 
Baby girl reaching for her toys, Michael Jordan style.

Mom. Do you like seafood?

Watching Charlie Brown's Christmas

More reaching & super intense concentration
 
A morning skype call with Daddy!

Oppum Rooskee-style!

Heyyyyyyyyy, sexy lady!!

Dressy class, dance cheesy
 
Attempt No. 756 for a Christmas photo

Arts & crafts time...well, coloring.

Reading to some of my favorite little dudes!

3 months old...already posing for her photo shoots!
 
Working on that neck strength!

My master reader!

I absolutely love this!

This one is great too...one sock on, one sock off!

More love for Eleanor
 
Stranger danger! At least Eleanor was liking it!!

Go Navy!!! Beat Army!

Love those baby blues!

How cute am I in one of my Christmas outfits!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment