April 25, 2017

To Post or Not to Post

I will preface this by saying this is a personal preference. What I choose does not and should not be the same thing as another. We all just have to do what is best for our family!


Us Landers parents will be switching to a zone type of defense come the beginning of November. We are so excited to announce Baby #3!


Baby #1 and Baby #2 learned about Baby #3 during the ultrasound!

Currently 12 weeks along!




I wanted to share our news because of a personal experience that happened to me a while back. I had seen a photo on Facebook of a friend on a happy family day. As my friend was far along (as in had her baby a very short time after her posting), I sent a text message giving well wishes on their soon to be new addition as well as their happy family day. The response back was "thank you. yeah, we don't care who knows now."  OOOMPH! Knife, through the heart. We may have lost touch a bit but I didn't think I had made it into the "don't care" category. Anyways, the moral of the story is that I would never want any one of you to feel that way just because I am horrible about picking up the phone to make a call!


Just to clarify a few items:
1. We will find out if Baby #3 is a girl or a boy on birth day.
2. If this baby was planned is a question that is asked to almost all mothers and it REALLY grates on my nerves...so my answer will always be "Baby #3 is God's plan."  (and PSA - stop asking this question, it's dumb and none ya business!)
3. Natural birth....what does that even mean? I'm not having an alien, so let's just finally get it together and realize that all births are natural!


I'll more than likely never post a bumpie. There won't be weekly updates, although I can't promise no complaining about how hot it is in Tennessee this summer! Just know that if you are reading this, I want you to know our special news! Because, ultimately, you matter to me! Thank you for being my friend, even if it's been a while since we last spoke!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! & congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many goosebumps. Congrats to you, Jon, Ethan and El. And all the grandparents! So happy for you and us! You just keep being you. You do it best, after all. Love you. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy!!!! Congratulations, Landers crew! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh congratulations ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete