A week before Jon left and 9 days after Eleanor was born we did a family photo shoot. Given that Ethan decided he wanted nothing to do with the camera, I was certain that we didn't get a single good photo. Oh boy, was I wrong!! You may have seen a few on facebook. Thank you
Courtney Dorsey Photography for the beautiful shots....I am constantly looking at them!!!
My two favorite guys!!
 |
| Oh how I love those baby blues! |
New baby girl!
 |
| Already has daddy wrapped around her figners! |
 |
| Girl talk - I hope we have millions of these moments! |
Sweet family moments
 |
| Kisses for baby Eleanor |
 |
| One, two... |
 |
| THREEEEEE!!!! |
 |
| Bribed with raisins...our little chipmunk! |
 |
| Oooohhh....look, boats! |
 |
| Maaa....Eleanor's mouth |
 |
| And her nose! |
No comments:
Post a Comment